TICC POSTER CONTEST
It’s time once again to get creative and start thinking about a poster design for the 2016 Terlingua International Chili Championship (TICC). CASI is looking for a unique, creative design that embodies the essence of TICC and CASI. Poster deadline this year is Monday, JUNE 6, 2016.
• When designing the piece of art, please keep in mind that the poster is a vital element to the success of the event. The artwork chosen will not only become the official poster of the Terlingua International Chili Championship, but it will also possibly add to the development of the retail merchandise.
• Artwork must incorporate the following elements:
o Name of Event: Terlingua International Chili Championship
o Annual Designation: 50th Annual
o Location: Held at Rancho CASI de los Chisos
o Date of Event: November 5, 2016
• Artist should keep in mind that the Sponsor Logos, CASI logos, pictures of the previous year’s winners and names of the current Board members will be included in the finished poster.
• Artwork or photo must be original design, no copyrights, with the use of bold colors.
• Actual sizes of the finished posters are 19” X 25” and 11” X 17”. Submissions do not need to be that size but they need to maintain that proportion. The 11” x 17” poster is an informational poster. Copies of previous years’ posters are available in PDF format upon request. These posters may be used as a guideline for some of the content required in the design.
• The artist should design an initial draft of the poster artwork. If selected, the artist will work with CASI staff in making changes and developing the final piece.
• Artwork must be camera ready. If selected, artist agrees to relinquish ownership of artwork.
• If selected, artwork becomes the sole property of the Chili Appreciation Society International, Inc. The winning designer will receive credit with their name included on the final product.
• If selected, artist agrees to sign and number fifty (50) prints within 30 days of request.
Submission deadline is Monday, June 6, 2016.
Entries must be emailed to Casichili@outlook.com
|CASI - Chili Appreciation Society International||
CASI is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are deductible under section 170 of the IRS Code. We receive tax-deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106,or 2522.