Submit your CASI event results and pay your cookoff event fees
Two EASY steps to submit your CASI event fees and results:
- 1. Pay your event fees by using the PayPal "Pay Now" button below
- 2. Scroll down the page to submit your cookoff information by using the event entry form and upload the cookoff paperwork
Step 1 - PayPal Submission for CASI event Fees:
NOTE: Each PayPal transaction must be for only one CASI event. Back-to-back cookoffs must be on separate transactions.
- You may pay for your cookoff fees using the yellow PayPal "Pay Now" button below. You can use your PayPal account or a charge card to make the payment. If you "do not have an account", when the first PayPal screen appears, then you can use a charge card.
- Your fee payment must include $25 event registration fee, plus $4 per cook entered in the event. On the PayPal system enter the total fee amount in the "Item Price" box.
Step 2 - CASI Event Form for Submission
of Cookoff Results:
- Fill in the informational form below for your CASI event.
- Upload the cookoff forms
- Then click on submit button.
- Be sure all information is entered correctly to be sure your cookoff event is entered correctly.
- Be sure to send your payment for event fees by using the PayPal button above.