So you would like to be a chili judge...........
- Nearly 300 Judges are needed to determine who will take home the prized World Chili Trophy.
- You will judge an average of 10 to 15 chili’s during your tasting experience.
- Every cook is trying to impress the judges, so you are not likely to find a chili that is bad.
- Beverages and condiments are provided for your judging pleasure. Judging is fun and filling!
- Those who register for judging will have preferential seating assignments.
- The sooner you register, the higher round you will judge.
- There is likely to be 6 rounds of judging, with the Final Table being the last round.
- Judging will begin promptly at 1:00 pm, April 21, 2018.
- If you are not present to judge during the round you are assigned, you will lose your spot. Please sign up to judge using this form: