STEP 1: Become a member or Renew - On Line
Clicking the above link will start your journey to becoming a new CASI member or renewing your CASI membership.
- As a member of CASI, you will receive the Terlingua Trails monthly publication. You have the option for the Trails to be delivered to your door or view each month in the My Member Resource webpage and download.
- The information you receive in the Terlingua Trails will fast track you into the CASI chili world. You will discover the incredible HEART, DIVERSITY, and CHARITY found in CASI competitors and chili cook-offs.
Note: While cooks are not required to be CASI members, only qualified CASI members are allowed to participate in the annual Terlingua International Chili Championship. Join CASI now and assist CASI in their charitable mission.
Individual cookoff organizers determines, manages, and collects its own entry fees at each CASI event. CASI rules govern the judging process of CASI chili category only; all other ancillary events are managed by the individual organizer’s rules.
STEP 2: Find a CASI Pod (chapter) near you. Connect with other CASI chili cooks, promoters, judges and charities.
- Local CASI organizations are known as Pods.
- Each Pod is made up of 25 or more chili cooks. The Pod has elected officials including a president, (Great Pepper) and a vice-president (Pepper Popper).
- These CASI officials are experienced and look forward to WELCOMING YOU and supporting you along your chili journey.
STEP 3: Locate a CASI event - Join the excitement
- Whether you plan to cook chili, judge chili, support a local charity, or connect your charity to CASI, there is sure to be rewarding fun. Bloggers, photographers, writers and sponsors all appreciate a CASI event.
- Regardless of your reason for being drawn to CASI, we look forward to sharing the chili trail with you and we are glad you are here. WELCOME! Membership is Easy