Resources Available to CASI members
CASI members enjoy many quick and easy links to resources. Scroll down and check out all the resources. Click on the links to enjoy your membership benefits.
1. Register your event or Submit Cookoff Results and Review Status
- Register your upcoming CASI event
- Members can enter cookoff results and check status:
- Submit cookoff results directly on line - Option 1: Enter cookoff winners directly into system, then upload the event forms and process payment on line with PayPal. This methods makes it quicker for the TallyMaster staff to process and approve.
- Upload Cookoff information & Forms - Option 2: Use this process to process payment with PayPal, send cookoff information and upload forms to TallyMaster staff. This is the slower process, because the TallyMaster staff has to enter the results into the system.
- Check Event Results Report - You can find event results by Cookoff Number
- Event Status - Review your event for approved, canceled, etc.
- Current Point History - View your point history of events; after October 1, 2016.
- Prior Cooking History - View your point history of events; prior to October 1, 2016.
- Point Standing - View Competitive point leaders by state; events after October 1, 2016
4. Review and Update Your Membership Data
- Member Profile - View and update your member profile page or change password
- Renew Your Membership - Members can renew on line through Pay Pal
- CASI Blog
- Members Only Blog / News - This is link to a Members Only page for news and press releases
- Terlingua Trails - View past issues
- CASI Pods - Find information about a CASI Pod
- Regional Referee - Find a CASI referee
- GPM Minutes - View history of minutes from Great Pepper meetings
- BOD Minutes - View history of minutes from CASI Board meetings
- CASI Policies - View the latest CASI Policies
- Links - Visit these links for additional information or fun items about CASI, CASI events, and other chili links